Two years ago this month I went online to incorporate a new enterprise called Honeycomb Consulting. I had high hopes that I would be able to bring value to a range of clients, but I remembered the statistics that most companies fail within a year or two.
There are always shifting fortunes during the run of any business, but I can look back over the past 24 months and see that I've been blessed to work with some great companies on interesting projects...
- Working with a mobile video app company, Priveo (www.priveo.me), supporting their initial product launch with a new website, videos, lead generation and PR outreach
- Built a public relations campaign for wireless innovator Solid (www.solid.com), resulting in increased trade and analyst coverage (NY Times, Tech Crunch, InformationWeek, RCR Wireless)
- Developed an event based thought leadership campaign with client Lyceum (www.lyceum.com), a payroll and HR systems provider, based on the issues facing small businesses as they attempt to comply with the regulations stemming from the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Constructed content marketing program for travel risk management company, iJET (www.ijet.com), that included graphic design, collateral development, and public relations outreach
- Helped systems management company LANDesk (www.landesk.com) develop their social media program and worked with them booking third party experts, including press and analysts, to be interviewed on their blog.
A big thank you to everyone who put their faith in Honeycomb!