As you know, the basics of human communication are eternal, but the methods by which we, the professional marketers, reach customers are constantly being tested, improved or discarded.
Keeping up to speed on the latest techniques is a challenge for all of us. The whole reason I started my newsletter, "Straight to the Point" six plus years ago, was to share the articles I felt were important for my fellow marketers and non-marketing business leaders to read.
Here are a few that caught my eye this week:
- The Best Ways to Market Your Business on LinkedIn [Infographic], Social Media Today
- Cognitive Bias Survival Guide: Manage the Mind to Make Better Decisions, Geek Wrapped
- 10 Brilliant Examples of How to Open Your Blog Post With a Bang, Pollock
- Identifying top analytics talent in a competitive environment, Marketing Land
- Words on Words: Books That Will Improve Your Writing, Gregory Ciotti
If you have a question about marketing, the clients we work with, or the services that Honeycomb provides, just email me at email@example.com.