February isn't my favorite time of year.
But that doesn't mean I'm not reviewing the new marketing related content and passing along a few posts I like.
Take a couple of minutes and check out:
- 12 Best Practices For Writing Website Copy That Actually Converts, Reddit Marketing
- 5 Content Marketing Predictions for 2017, Covince and Convert
- The Most Surefire Way I’ve Found to Win Enterprise Deals, First Round Review
- The Best Time to Send Emails (Here’s What Studies Show), Optin Monster
- 5 tips for sending an email blast without getting blacklisted, Marketing Land