My goal every day is to try and live up to the advice of Warren Buffet's business partner.
“Go to bed smarter than when you woke up.”
— Charlie Munger
I try to read as much as I can. About marketing. Sales. Design. Startups. Software. Business. Economics. Personal improvement.
Some of the things I read are crap and not worth sharing. Some, however are pretty good.
With that in mind, take a quick break and check out these articles:
What caught my eye in the past month?
- Tesla, software and disruption, Benedict Evans
- How the Blog Broke the Web, Amy Hoy
- Building a Storybrand: The 7 Prospect Desires Your Business Depends On, MarTech
- 50 Split Testing Ideas (You Can Run Today!), Neil Patel
- The Websites Of 35 Unicorn Startups Before They Became Billion-Dollar Companies, CB Insights