As always, here are a few marketing related articles that I thought I would share with you...
(Oh, and congratulations to President Obama. Now, do the grand bargain with Congress, so we all can move on and get to work.)
8 Social Media Numbers that Will Rock Your Business, by Eric Schurenberg, Inc
Here is a good line: “Personal data is the oil of the digital age”
25 Best Blogs 2012, by Time
Great list! I added seven of these to my RSS reader.
Email Marketing: 6 tactics on combining content and email strategies, by David Kirkpatrick, MarketingProfs
- Understand that content is a vital part of email marketing
- Make the blog the hub of all content
- Use internal resources to create content
- Mine incoming email for content
- Mine outgoing email for content
- Repurpose content
5 Lessons From the Best Example of Content Marketing Ever?, by Jay Baer, Convince and Convert
A very good case study on a McDonald's content marketing program.
Content Plays Critical Role Throughout Tech-Buying Cycle, by MarketingProfs