Two years ago, as social media was starting to be adopted by marketers targeting the government customer, Matt and I had a great discussion about how companies needed to adopt a more aggressive content marketing approach in order to successfully grow their government business.
What has changed since then? Did our predictions turn out to be accurate?
You can listen to the podcast here: Interview with Matt Langan
What did we cover?
- How the slow economic recovery is influencing marketing budgets?
- Are marketing executives rotating funds into social media and content marketing?
- How important is social media to achieving marketing objectives now?
- How important is mobile marketing to the marketing mix?
- What marketing trends do you see that are going to impact the industry most over the next few years?
Post a Comment