The good news here? I'm very proud to announce the birth of a new company.
After standing up the marketing infrastructure for a division of the largest privately held management consulting company earlier this year, I have started my own firm. Honeycomb Consulting brings to you the expertise and best practices I’ve learned from fifteen years of building and executing business development, social media, mobile, public relations, marketing and advertising campaigns.
Faced with an uncertain economic environment, senior executives I speak with can’t or won’t bring on new employees or full service agencies. However, the need remains to find prospects, close clients and strengthen relationships.
That is where I come in…
I founded Honeycomb to address the projects sales and marketing leaders have not been able to get to.
Think about these questions…
- Are you generating enough leads?
- Is your social media strategy suffering from a lack of good content?
- Does your website copy need refreshing?
- Do you have a mobile app?
- Are there prospects that haven’t received phone or email outreach?
- Do you have projects that you have just not been able to kick-off?
Interested? Email me and let’s schedule an initial phone call and walk through your to-do list... and talk about whether you have the right or enough resources to achieve your goals. If it makes sense, we will work together to develop a project that addresses any neglected or under-resourced priorities.