3.2 billion people (almost half of the world’s population) tuned in to watch four years ago in 2014.
The semi-finals are this Tuesday and Wednesday, so I'm sure that some of you will be sneaking out to watch or keeping track of the games on your phones or computers.
- Before you run out of the office, read this month's top marketing articles:
- The Compounding Returns of Content Marketing[100% Must Read], Tomasz Tunguz
- Casper Marketing: How a Mattress Company Went from Zero to $750 Million in 4 Years (Case Study), SleekNote
- The Amazing Psychology of Japanese Train Stations, City Lab
- ClassPass’ Founder on How Marketplace Startups Can Achieve Product/Market Fit), First Round
- You See What You Want To See, Of Dollars and Data
If your marketing plan isn't functioning as well as you'd like, email me and we'll schedule a quick call for a free consultation.
Post a Comment