Over the past 5-6 years, this situation has changed. The deployment of powerful cloud based tools to sales teams, like Salesforce, and to marketing teams, like Hubspot, have allowed companies to break down these silos. The goal is to build a transparent data-based funnel from lead to close to referral and track how, where and when your sales and marketing dollars are working...and not.
Want to learn more about how Honeycomb works with our clients to build this kind of sales and marketing infrastructure? Click here and schedule a call to learn more about how long it takes to set up these programs and how to use them to increase conversion rates and grow revenue.
As far as must-read marketing articles, what caught my eye in the past month?
- LinkedIn launches conversion tracking capabilities, Fierce CMO
- 27 SaaS Products for the Marketing Department, David Cummings
- 19 content marketing ideas that aren’t blog posts, 500 Startups
- B2B marketing budget planning tips for 2017, Fierce CMO
- 5 Psychological Principles of High Converting Websites (+ 20 Case Studies), Kissmetrics