Must Read Marketing Articles for July
For the past 10-15 years, marketing has been undergoing a series of shifting changes in strategy, tactics, feel and tone. As you know, the basics of human communication are eternal, but the methods by which we, the professional marketers, reach customers are constantly being tested, improved or discarded.Keeping up to speed on the latest techniques is a challenge for all of us. The whole reason I started this blog nine plus years ago, was to share the articles I felt were important for my fellow marketers and non-marketing business leaders to read.What caught my eye in past few weeks?
Want to learn more about Honeycomb and how we are helping our clients address their strategic and tactical marketing priorities? Click here.
- The Recursive Product Strategy That Musk Used To Build An Empire, First Round
- Building Your Content Marketing Workflow Part 1: Identify Content Needs, Kapost
- Content marketing used to drive leads, customer engagement, brand awareness, FierceCMO
- 5 lessons for building a scalable SaaS sales machine, TNW
- AngelList: What is it, who is it for, should you care?, Emerging Prairie
Post a Comment