I'm always looking for business, economics and marketing reading ideas. The Business Insider just had a post with some good ideas.
Read the whole thing here: 9 brilliant business books you can read in an afternoon
Or just download them from Kindle...
1.'Who Moved My Cheese?' by Spencer Johnson
2. 'As a Man Thinketh' by James Allen
3.'How to Lie with Statistics' by Darrell Huff
4. 'The Greatest Salesman in the World' by Og Mandino
5. 'The One Minute Manager' by Kenneth Blanchard and Spencer Johnson
6. 'The Investment Answer' by Daniel C. Goldie and Gordon S. Murray
7. 'The Richest Man in Babylon' by George S. Clason
8. 'Marketing: A Love Story' by Bernadette Jiwa
9. 'Rich Habits: The Daily Success Habits of Wealthy Individuals' by Thomas Corley
Post a Comment