- Top Ten Muskrat Flavored Social Media Popsicles
- 27 Must Have Twitter Followers in the California Penal System
- Three Key Techniques for Spamming Anonymous Strangers in the Vain Hope of Getting More Facebook Fans
- Four Absolutely Critical Hello Kitty iPhone Accessories
The other popular way to write a blog these days is the "How to" or "Where do I find" types
- How Do I Get Hot Girls to Follow Me on Twitter? (Now available in seven easy installments of $199 each!)
- How Can I Get To Be Mayor Of Yankee Stadium When I Don't Leave The House?
- Which Social Media Network is Best for the Buying and Selling of Monkeys?
- How Do I Grow Revenue at My Failing Business Using Social Media but With No Budget, Time, Effort or Creativity?
Anyway! Here are some of the really good articles I read this week:
5 Huge Trends in Social Media Right Now (Mashable)
1. Social Scanning
2. QA and Intelligent Information Discovery
3. Group Buying
4. Mobile Meets Loyalty
5. Checking-In to Entertainment
Questioning the Prominence of B2B Search (Strategic Guy)
Is SEO really that important to B2B marketers?
A good friend and long-standing client pointed me to a BtoB Magazine article about a recent survey entitled "The Impact of Social Media on Search." The nearly 500 marketers queried reported their most important goals for social media marketing as the following:Maybe not...
-Building brand awareness (81%)
-Increasing traffic to a Web site (77%)
-Generating leads (67%)
-Providing deeper engagement with customers (66%)
-Improving search results (57%)
Lastly ReadWriteWeb has a cool flowchart on How to Evaluate New Twitter Followers
This looks like a great resource.I'm very interesting to read your blog. Thanks for posting this.
work from home
Jeff -- thanks for including my recent blog post on B2B search. I got a very interesting reader comment over the weekend that you may want to check out.
Here is a link:
I couldn't agree more the "how-to and tips to" are your best bet in garnering followers=)
I've been reading so much about groups and lists in blog posts. Why is this such a hot topic now? Are lists a better way to mass market? Do users feel more comfortable in groups? I'd like a more in-depth post about the effectiveness of groups.
thanks for this interesting information I will publish a link on our blog so my personal readers can benefit from it too
I am really convinced the way you look. The way you describe the whole thing is simple and understandable
This is an amazing experience to be here and getting such type of wonderful article, information is very effective and useful.
It’s excellent blog without a doubt. It is really nice to see this and I found that it’s well-informed.
Post a Comment