- Top Ten Muskrat Flavored Social Media Popsicles
- 27 Must Have Twitter Followers in the California Penal System
- Three Key Techniques for Spamming Anonymous Strangers in the Vain Hope of Getting More Facebook Fans
- Four Absolutely Critical Hello Kitty iPhone Accessories
The other popular way to write a blog these days is the "How to" or "Where do I find" types
- How Do I Get Hot Girls to Follow Me on Twitter? (Now available in seven easy installments of $199 each!)
- How Can I Get To Be Mayor Of Yankee Stadium When I Don't Leave The House?
- Which Social Media Network is Best for the Buying and Selling of Monkeys?
- How Do I Grow Revenue at My Failing Business Using Social Media but With No Budget, Time, Effort or Creativity?
Anyway! Here are some of the really good articles I read this week:
5 Huge Trends in Social Media Right Now (Mashable)
1. Social Scanning
2. QA and Intelligent Information Discovery
3. Group Buying
4. Mobile Meets Loyalty
5. Checking-In to Entertainment
Questioning the Prominence of B2B Search (Strategic Guy)
Is SEO really that important to B2B marketers?
A good friend and long-standing client pointed me to a BtoB Magazine article about a recent survey entitled "The Impact of Social Media on Search." The nearly 500 marketers queried reported their most important goals for social media marketing as the following:Maybe not...
-Building brand awareness (81%)
-Increasing traffic to a Web site (77%)
-Generating leads (67%)
-Providing deeper engagement with customers (66%)
-Improving search results (57%)
Lastly ReadWriteWeb has a cool flowchart on How to Evaluate New Twitter Followers